skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Light Write
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
foto
Fashion photography!
This ad for Akris is super sharp.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Now and then
Sometimes memories from childhood are belatedly realized to be hilarious. These memories are always my favorites. My young friends and I ...
I am so old.
An old saying dating back to the founding fathers says, 'Everything you need to know about a person can be determined by their mail....
Stuff I do not like
After a few posts with compilations of stuff I DO like, is it too negative to do one about stuff I don't? No, it's not. I state ...
I'm a published author!!!
Today in the mail I received copies of ON Magazine containing two articles by me. Seriously. At the top they say: By Lauren Viner. This i...
News 2
Continuing a track record of exciting politics, Haiti has ousted their fifth prime minister in five years for reasons that are unknown. Aft...
An ode to the house party
I'm in a bit of an anti-restaurant/going out phase. It will probably end soon. But remember a long time ago when people had dinner parti...
Just eat it.
Oh my gosh so I went on a diet you guys. When I was last in Iowa I took a book called The Flat Belly Diet from my parents’ bookshelves. I d...
I'll show you some zen
I recently discovered CorePower Yoga and for the past two weeks I've been going to classes before work. Week One: Functioning at 6am...
DIY : Distraction
Have you ever met a significant other's family for the first time and asked yourself, 'How could I add anxiety to this meeting?...
A Decidedly Non-expert Car Review
Last weekend I went to the Twin Cities Auto Show. Below is a review chock full of opinions based solely on appearance. From the side and ...
Popular Posts
Bring me the babies
The latest big family news is that Nick and Cara had a baby! I am now an aunt! This is an important milestone towards improving my (becaus...
Roots
Last weekend I went home and did some farm stuff. We went trail riding. Our group included several novice riders who pr...
I am so old.
An old saying dating back to the founding fathers says, 'Everything you need to know about a person can be determined by their mail....
How to travel for FREE
Sometimes I get stressed about travel decisions. Should I go somewhere new? I love all the places I've already been! I must go again! Th...
News Bulletin 37
30 years of discussions have finally resulted in a really big contract between China and Russia saying Russia will supply China with a lot o...
I got roses from my dentist
Here is a charming little episode. I was eating dinner and all of a sudden was missing part of a tooth. After gasping and racing to a mir...
There's a tea/tattoo for that
These days it's essential to engage in some form of self-care. Failure to do so invokes panicked concern from those tapped into today...
Python: my coding adventures
Currently, I am taking a class on Python programming. Because coding is a big time skill these days, right? Everyone should know a littl...
Camping: What are we doing. What, what, what are we doing.
This summer I went to Tuscarora Lake in the Boundary Waters for a weekend. Like all moments without Netflix, the trip fostered space for m...
Arts week
I had another great arts week. Great arts weeks are never planned, they just happen. Like finding the love of your life, you can't look ...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2022
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2021
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2020
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2019
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2018
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2016
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(2)
foto
News bulletin
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment